DATE CHANGE - Merida Brass Monkeys 3 - WBR Hogmoor Enclosure Bordon - now 5 March
by Jane Lucas, 30 Jan 17.
Notification of date change sent by email to all pre-registered entries...
Many thanks for your entry to Merida Brass Monkeys 3. We are emailing you to let you know that we have postponed MBM 3 from Sunday 5 February to Sunday 5 March. We have done this because, based on our considerable experience of organising mtb events, we believe that the extremely wet weather forecast for this coming week together with ongoing construction work on part of the venue will adversely affect the event and spoil your enjoyment of it.
All entries have been moved to the new date, however, if for some reason you are unable to attend on the new date, please email us by Friday 24 February and we will organise a full refund for you.
We apologise for any disappointment this may cause, but look forward to welcoming you to Hogmoor in March.