Gorrick Hot MTB Challenge - Sun 20 May
by Jane Lucas, 02 May 18.
Coming up next month is our Hot MTB Challenge on Sunday 20 May, which has its rider HQ based at Vernham Dean Pavilion, Vernham Dean, Hants SP11 0JY. Organised by our experienced, friendly team, it's a timed, choice of distance, fully supported, marked route mtb event run along quiet lanes, tracks, bridleways and woods singletrack in Hampshire and Wiltshire.
We've been organising our MTB Challenges for some years and they've evolved into very popular, sociable events that offer something for everyone. Some riders like to push themselves, others like to ride with their family (U16s ride for FREE) whilst others just enjoy riding through the stunning scenery with their friends. All riders receive a finisher's medal and the sublime on site catering available includes hot & cold drinks and homemade cakes plus beer and a bbq. Full event details are here
Online pre-entry is open HERE (children under 16 ride FREE with an adult) and will close late on Wednesday 16 May or you can just turn up and enter on the day from 8.30am.
YOUR EVENT ENTRY INCLUDES
- Fully direction marked circular routes
- Choice of route lengths (you can even decide as you ride) Medium 30-35km, Long 45-55km and Epic 75-85km
- Colour Track Logs O.S. map sheet
- Event HQ with parking, drinking water, toilets & showers
- On site catering
- FREE TORQ Energy Bar or Gel
- Rider public liability insurance
- Mechanical support
- Computerised event timing
- Friendly Stops with FREE TORQ Energy Drink and energy snacks
- Event photographer and FREE photo to download later in the evening of you riding the event
- Mobile 4 X 4 marshals
- Finishers' award
- Bike Wash facility
- Web results service
- Entry to FREE Prize draw for a UK MTB weekend from event sponsor www.skedaddle.co.uk
- Spot prizes from our supporters