Gorrick Hot & Cool MTB Challenges
This year we will be running the Cool MTB Challenge which give you a choice of medium and long distances and are challenging, well marked and fully supported.
COOL MTB CHALLENGE
HOW TO ENTER
Pre-entry will open during the summer.
Sunday 3 October 2021:
HQ at The Pavilion, Charlton Sport and Leisure Centre, Andover, Hants SP10 3LF
Always massively popular whatever the weather, this end of season Marathon features trails in north west Hampshire. It is mix of bridleways and byways and the potential for mud just seems to makes it even more of a favourite. The Long and Medium routes on offer include the 'Woods Section' where you are guaranteed a laugh a minute action. There is plenty of space for bike washing on return and lots of hot food and drink to round off your day. You can decide during your ride exactly which route you want to follow, and then let us know at the end.
Route guide with distances and elevation profiles will be published on the website in the week preceding the event. However we may make last minute changes to the routes due to weather, access, road closures etc.
All riders receive an award if they finish and there is a pool of spot prizes from our sponsors which includes an MTB UK holiday weekend with Saddle Skedaddle the headline sponsor.
Entry will be by online pre-entry only at this time, via the red button above, and will be strictly limited. The event will be rigorously risk assessed with social distancing to the fore and riders will take part in 'pods'. Full details of what to expect will be emailed out to riders in a pre-event Information email in the week leading up to it.
You can pre-enter these events via the red button above or just turn up and enter on the morning of the event (this will cost £3 more).
YOUR EVENT ENTRY INCLUDES
- Fully direction marked circular routes
- Choice of route lengths Medium 30-35km, Long 45-55km, Epic 75-85km (Hot Challenge only)
- Colour Track Logs O.S. map sheet
- Event HQ with parking, drinking water, toilets & showers
- On site catering
- Free TORQ Energy Bar or Gel
- Rider public liability insurance
- Mechanical support
- Computerised event timing
- Friendly Stops with FREE TORQ Energy Drink and energy snacks
- FREE photo of you riding the event
- Mobile 4 X 4 marshals
- Finishers' award
- Bike Wash facility
- Web results service
- Entry to FREE Prize draw for a UK MTB weekend with www.skedaddle.co.uk
- Spot prizes from our supporters
Please proceed to more Event Information...