Racing News

Home > Racing > News > *** GORRICK SPRING XC CLASSIC 2 POSTPONED ***


by Jane Lucas, 01 Mar 24.

Despite the team's hard work over the past 2 weeks, the course being prepped and the facilities in place, last night's heavy rain on top of the recent exceptionally heavy rain that hasn't soaked in as quickly as usual, means that we must now postpone this Sunday's event. We would not be able to run the event as we need to, parking would be difficult, we need to consider the safety of all riders and we need to protect the venue for the future.

We're therefore postponing the event to Sunday 14 April. All entries to this full event will be transferred to that date and will not re-open unless any spaces become available. We will email all entered riders. If you can't make it, then please email and we'll refund your entry. Please accept our sincere apologies for any disappointment, we did our very best.